As we pass half way through January, I have decided it is high time to start blogging and begin work on one of my New Year's resolutions.
This will be a blog which looks at what it is like to be here in Devon, whether you are on business, on holiday, visiting family or just being in Devon, and may also reflect on those issues which are important to me, namely the interface between business and home life.
I'm a Devon girl. Born here on a farm many many years ago, with life experiences which have taken me from the middle of Dartmoor through the City of London, to the far east where I worked for 18 months in Phnom Penh, and back via Oxford to glorious Devon.
I intend to share pictures, thoughts and words. With my mercurial mind, I expect this will be quite a ride, so please come along!
No comments:
Post a Comment